Friday, January 21, 2011

Levelling up in World of Warcraft

Okay, I levelled my Worgen to level 60 (no, it's not the level cap, but it's still pretty high) within two weeks of the Cataclysm release date. I know it's not a hardcore feat like doing it in 24-48 hours, but for the casual gamers, this is more than ideal. Everybody continues to ask me how I did it. Well, I spent a lot of time playing (before work, after work, and when I should have been sleeping) for one. But I had some help. There's a guide out there (well, several actually) that helped me find the quests that I needed to level up in the most efficient way possible. My wife and I started playing are Worgens at around the same time and we had devoted similar time to them. I used the guide and she didn't. Results? She's only at level 20.... She continues to ask me why mine levelled up faster. It was simple, I wasn't spending too much time running around and getting and turning in all the quests and then going to the same area and basically killing the same mobs that she was. This guide gives you the most efficient way to pick up the quests and then turn them in, so you're not basically repeating yourself over and over again and you level up much quicker. There are also other guides available that help with professions, achievements, and dailies. There is a purchase price for the guide, but for the quality of these guides, the price can't be beat. Yes, there are other free addons out there that help with levelling, but none are quicker or better than this one. I also guarantee that there is no virus or tracking software with the guide. Click the link below to head to the guide's website.

Ultimate WoW Guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viglink