Sunday, June 10, 2012

Father's Day is Coming Up!

Well, Father's Day is fast approaching. It is only a few days a way (it's June 17th this year). Those of you trying to find the perfect Father's Day gift for your game addicted Dad (husband, grandfather, boyfriend, etc) may feel like you are lost and don't know what in the world to get him this year. Well, luckily, I'm here to help. As the self-professed leader of the Game Addictz, I feel it is my responsibility to ensure that you get Dad something that he will find truly awesome this year. So hop on over to this article I've written specifically for the occasion, Father's Day for Gamers and find Dad the perfect gift this year. I promise to not disappoint. Also, if you have questions, ask them below. I will respond to them as promptly as I can! Good luck!

-Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viglink