Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TERA's Launch Is Upon Us

If you're like me, you have your doubts about whether TERA can escape from underneath the "WoW clone" label. I have my doubts that it will be addicting and fun and worth the $14.99/month subscription fee, but right now, I'm risking it and downloading the game now. To be honest, most of the MMOs that I have bought within the last several years have all gone free-to-play, with the exception of WoW and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I always hate downloading and patching a new MMO because it takes so long, but I truly am excited to see how this one works out.

One of the other reasons that I'm excited about this game is that I found a truly awesome guide to go along with it to make my experience more fun. No, it's not cheating, it's just maximizing my potential (yes, I know I am an addict, read the title of the blog). Check out Velik's guide and check out more information about it here. Also, if you still need to buy TERA online, go ahead and head over to Amazon and get yourself a copy. Check out the links below to buy TERA online.


Buy Tera Online

Buy Tera Online Collector's Edition


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Viglink